Tuesday, March 2, 2010

biggest loser


i wonder if jillian has ever tried to be a PT to someone with a two year old.

I got this video for my birthday from my own PT (thanks Tacie) It seriously kicks my butt. when i was thinking this is hard and stopped Jillian says something like "now is when you are going to want to stop, don't!get back to work, you want to get skinny then shut up and get back to work." it made me laugh and i got back to it.

while i was working out max was busy; he dumped apple sauce on my weights, dumped animal crackers on the floor, jumped on my back while i was doing push ups, pushed me over, while laughing, every time i tried to stand on one foot, stole one of my weights and ran away and stood in front of the tv multiple times.

7 comments:

Sally said...

Yes, would LOVE to see those work outs on Biggest Loser with toddler distractions! LOL. Good for you for working out! I can't wait to start again. I think I'm losing any muscle I had just sitting/lying around... :)

Mattamorphasis said...

That is excacly why I go to the gym... with child care (not that I have a 2 year old- but still)! Way to go!

Terri said...

Sorry, that last comment was from me... Not Matt :)

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Way to be Heid!! I'm so proud of you. You'll have to let me know Your thoughts on that video we have been watching the biggest loser and really like them. I've been thinking about getting something for after I have my baby, something that Brandon and I can do together. I would love to know your thoughts. And I totally know what you are talking about having your kid jump all over you when you are trying to work out. It's frustrating.

thekerrclan said...

I figure that working out with kids only adds to the calorie burn! Ok - not really, because the start and stop gets really frustrating. But hey - we do what we can do, right? Keep up the great work -- and sorry that Jillian swears! I forgot about that. I just ordered Bob's Boot Camp and Jillan's 30 Day shred...to add to my collection. I'll let you know what I think.

gregandlaura said...

haah love this! Sound just like my workouts!

Jardinefamily said...

I remember whenever I tried to do situps (which is not very often) it was so novel for me to be on the floor like that it was an open invitation for me kids to run and jump on me and play.....Thank goodnes for kids club at 24 hour fitness.