Wednesday, May 12, 2010

look who is seven!











Carson turned seven on the ninth. He was so excited he would ask me everyday how many more days till his birthday. We went swimming and had pizza, cake and ice cream. I made him a cake shaped like a video game controller. it didn't look a thing like the controller he showed me, but he kindly said, "oh....is that it?..... well... good try mom." that is such a Carson thing to do.
He is so sweet and thoughtful.
He is a sensitive little man who always looks out for others, he is our little peacemaker.
He has this really great smile that lights up his face.
He loves to draw pictures for Reed and I, stick them in envelopes and give them to us.
He loves video games
He loves to make friends and play.
Carson you are such a great addition to our family, you make us laugh and you show so much love. we love you! we are glad that you are in our family!!

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday Carson! He is so sweet! I love him SO much!

Julie Markham said...

Glad to see all your posts. I want a photo of the cake!

thekerrclan said...

Happy Birthday Warson...Just kidding!! That was in honor of Greg. Looks like a fun birthday.

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!! We love you and can't wait to see you!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Happy birthday Carsy!! Love you bud!!

Jardinefamily said...

Man, Carson is so photogenic. I love that last picture. He looks like Heidi, but I see a little of Uncle Kent in him too. Ask my mom if she agrees.