

maia and reed went on a daddy daughter dance date tonight. Maia was so excited and got all dressed up, did her hair, and put on some lipstick. Her daddy had a wrist corsage for her and off they went, just the two of them. When they came home they were all smiles talking about the dancing, the crafts, the dessert and the fun they had. Im so glad that reed does fun things like this with our kids, it will be great memories for them. I love the little skirt and shirt, i found it at children's place, the blue looks so good on maia. It had this great matching head band with blue jems on it. jems, sparkles, and tulle; perfect for maia.
7 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!
Such a handsome couple!
I'm glad Reed dressed up, too. He almost looks as nice as Maia.
What fun memories. It's good to see parents make time for their kids--they grow up and leave so fast.
So fun!! I remember my dad getting me a corsage for a daddy daughter date. Are those new patio pavers out front where you two are standing?
Oh I love that! I hope that one day I will have a girl and Brandon can go to a dance with her. Maia looks gorgeous but then again Maia always looks gorgeous! oh yeah and you look nice too Reed.
I can't believe how big Maia is...what a little beauty!
Post a Comment