





Maia turned six on Saturday. we love her! she is so much fun to be around.Maia loves school, she loves to read, do homework and go to school.
she loves to sing, dance in her Scottish dancing class (so fun to watch, she is all smiles skipping around), play with friends, play with her siblings and loves her family. she has a strong spirit and loves life. I am sooo glad she is in our family!
Maia is also very photogenic, but I'm her mother I think she is the most beautiful thing in the world, inside and out!!
8 comments:
she is so beautiful!!! there are a few of her pictures that i thought were kylie!!! happy birthday maia!
Did Maia turn FIVE again? Happy SIXTH birthday Maia!!
i guess i just dont want her to grow up!
She is so cute AND very photogenic!
In your text maia is still five....
no matter how old she is, she IS the sweetest thing.
Oh, love the pictures. Tell Maia she has something coming in the mail for her birthday...hopefully sooner than later. We are a little slow these days.
I love all of these pictures of Maia! She is so Gorgeous!! She is growing up way too fast! :(
I can't believe she is 6. Wow. So beautiful...as always.
Post a Comment