Tuesday, September 27, 2011

kylie is TWO


we love our kylie. she is pure happiness. she loves to talk, sing and dance, play with dolls, give hugs and kisses, and makes us laugh all the time. when I took her to the doctors for her two year check up she talked the whole time and the doctor kept commenting on her vocabulary. When he put a bandaid on her he told her she was lucky because it was sparkley. she said "yeah sparkley" and he said "now your just showing off."
kylie loves turtles.we took her to an aquarium and she fell in love with the turtles...so we had a turtle birthday party.
little fabric bean bag turtles with riboon legs, tails and heads. one for each friend

turtle birthday cake yum!

reed made this for kylie. I saw this idea online and said, " i wish i could do that." reed's response was, "i could" it took him like ten minutes and kylie loved that watermelon turtle.

i made this quick and easy banner out of fabric and quilters binding.

this are brownies pops. that we now affectionatly call "dang it" It was my first time making brownie pops and the brownies were to soft, so they kept sliding off the sticks and i was saying dang it everytime one would slide down. kylie came up to me and said, "mom, i help you with dang its?" so she helped me dip the rest of the dang its.


kylie loves balloons and loved having her friends come over to play

getting ready to blow out the candles. can you tell she had a few treats all over her face?


5 comments:

thekerrclan said...

Sweet party! Will you send me your recipe for the brownie pops? I need a refreshment for B's baptism in a few weeks.
And that turtle watermelon...Holy Cow. Now Reed is just showing off. :) Awesome.

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Oh my goodness!! That is the cutest party!! you did such a GREAT job heid!! I LOVE IT!! And holy cow reed, I can't believe that he just whipped up that watermelon Turtle that's ridiculously awesome! Happy birthday Kylie!! You are so beautiful!! Oh I can't wait to see Kylie and of course Max and you!! Only about a month away YAY!!!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Jardinefamily said...

Heidi,
will you plan my next birthday party?

Gretchen said...

SOO adorable! That watermelon turtle was awesome. You are the funnest parents. Kylie looks so different. She's so big. I cannot believe she's 2! I miss you so much I want to cry! LOVE YOU!