Wednesday, January 18, 2012

max is FOUR

max LOVES lightning McQueen. we play pixar cars, at least twice a day. I wanted to try fondant, so i made him a lightning cake, see how here

little gift bags, max could not wait to pass these out.

i saw this pinata at target, max loves it and talked about it all the time.

if you look at the bottom right side of the cake you can see where he licked it.

such a goof ball
kids had half day of school today so we went to a local pizza place, had lunch and played games.

kylie loves soda

waiting for the candy to spill


my sweet little max at one

my max at four. He is so fun and so much work,  I'm so very glad he is a part of our family.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Happy Birthday Max! Wow, with his longer hair he looks so big.

Julie Markham said...

Four years ago was a scary time, but now -- happy times!

K said...

Happy Birthday Maxo!!! Why was I thinking his birthday is in February? I love the lighting mcqueen cake! I'm glad you put a link to the tutorial because I bet Carter will want the same thing!
Gretchen