Thursday, February 23, 2012

february

reed gave me tulips for valentines day. i love tulips, i love how they remind me of spring, how they continue to grow after they are cut, and how the colors look in the sunlight.

this is carson's valentines box, it was all his idea and he worked hard on it. you lift the face to find the entrance :)

we celebrated mike/bapa's birthday with joani and the kids. we had cheesecake, it was his favorite. joani had a special picture of each of the kids with mike. my kids all took turns blowing out the candle. it was a special night for us.

caleb turned 12!!!!!! he was lego loaded and had a fun night of putting them together.

my dad came for the ordination, the kids loved having him here and it was special to have him there for Caleb. Caleb was very excited and happy to now be a deacon. (kylie took this picture of umpa)

carson and reed made a cake for cubscouts. i was suppose to be something carson likes about scouts. he made a derby wheel.

this is my shadow. he follows me around the house all the time and he waits by the door till when i leave till i get home.

2 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Looks like February was a fun month -- I can't believe Caleb is already 12! Nice idea for cheesecake on February 2nd.

Terri said...

Thanks for the updates, I always enjoy reading them even if I am not commenting, I should comment more! Keep them coming, I've been a slacker, but no more! I'm trying to get back on the blog-wagon.