Saturday, January 26, 2013

max turns 5!

my little max is 5!! he wanted to have a mario birthday party. So Max was mario . We had pizza and cupcakes with icecream, all of max's favorites.


mario, and luigi hats and mustaches for the boys and princess peach crowns for the girls.


mario and luigi. such good sports. max was so excited.


chocolate mustaches!

happy birthday max, so glad you are in our family!!
kids loved the chocolate mustaches.

7 comments:

Julie Markham said...

I can't believe that Miracle Max is 5 -- yay!

Cannon Clan said...

julie I think you might be the only one reading my blog!

Sally said...

He's such a cute boy!

K said...

I can't believe Max is 5! Happy Birthday Maxo!!! Heidi, you do the cutest birthday parties! I love the mario theme. I read your blog! I don't always comment though...I should always comment so that you know your blog is being read! Love you Heidi!
Gretchen

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

AWSOME!!! Looks like so much fun!! What a GREAT Theme!! We might need to copy that one! Happy Birthday MAX!! p.s I read your blog too!!

maria roth said...

Love all your birthday party ideas! Love reading your blog! You have a wonderful family!

Oma said...

Happy birthday to Max. We love you and miss you!