With the imminent arrival of our fourth child and third little man I decided to join the band wagon and get myself a blog so my friends and family can laugh and cry with me through this journey of motherhood. I have 10 days till induction unless this little one decides to come sooner then later. I have had more false labor with this pregnancy then with any of the others. He and I are both ready for him to get here. This will be my first and last post till he is here.
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
3 comments:
Yeah! Heidi, welcome! I'm excited for your baby also! (I have to enjoy others' babies until I have another one...) I'm so glad you started a blog! I am helping Becky start hers soon! And I am working on Terri! Love ya!
WELCOME!!! miss ya!
Congratulations, Heidi and fam!! Does that mean your induction date is January 17?!! That is a wonderful day to be born (my birthday). I can't wait to see your new addition. You guys have such cute kids. Miss ya!!
Post a Comment