Monday, January 28, 2008

mighty max


max michael cannon was born january 18th at 12:20am. two hours later he was flown to Albuquerque for respiratory failure. i don't know how to put into words the last 10 days of fear, peace, joy, terror, and excitement. here he is, our sweet boy who wont give up and who is loved by so many. thank you to everyone who prayed for his life. after a long struggle for life he is making steps towards recovery. We are so happy and grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that has watched over our family. we cant wait till he comes home.

6 comments:

Sally said...

I cannot even imagine what you have gone through, and I so want to call you!! I am so glad you were "evicted" from your room at the hospital, which means Max is doing better. He looks like an angel! We pray for your whole family everyday, every prayer! We love you guys!

V and Co. said...

WOOOOHOOOO MAX!!!! we will continue to pray for the little superhero and your fam! we love you!

thekerrclan said...

You know you are in our hearts and prayers! We miss and love you guys!

Cathryn said...

Heidi,

Hello! I found your site through Tacies's and am so glad to be able to catch up with your family. Your kids are so big and cute!

We will keep little Max in our thoughts and prayers.

We have thought about your family and wondered were you had gone. I am glad you have a blog so I can catch up with your news!

Take care,

Cathryn Jensen
https://jensensinjapan.blogspot.com

Sherrie said...

Heidi, I saw your link on Tacie's blog...you've been in our prayers. Love to you all!

thekerrclan said...

Hey there BEST BUDDIES! Happy Birthday to Caleb!
How are you all surviving? We love you!