max was a dancing machine today. you can see that he is light on his feet and has really great moves, he also is a little klutzy and lost his balance, barely missed the kitchen cabinet corner. yikes. i especially like the happy feet at the end. i love this kid.
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
7 comments:
That is so CUTE!! I love him so much!! Krew is just now starting to dance it's so fun!! Oh I miss Max!!
I think he's saying that Bapa taught him how to dance like that.
Awesome moves Max!
I LOVE it! He is so cute. I can't believe how big he is. It's been too long since I've seen him.
-Gretchen
What a cutie - can't believe we don't know him. Are you finding out (or do you know and I missed it?) what you are having? We are attempting to drive to Vegas in a few weeks - how's that for CRAZY? Miss you and hope all is well.
I think he'll be on dancing with the stars before we know it!
He is totally adorable! He can move it, move it!
Post a Comment