Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FIRE

reed built a fire pit yesterday. he just made it up and did it. he is so handy. the kids were so excited to use it that we roasted hotdogs for dinner and made smores. i think we may have started a new family tradition.

have a nice day!!

7 comments:

Mattamorphasis said...

I can't wait to do some roastin' when we come out. Just a few more weeks!

thekerrclan said...

How fun...reminds me of backyard bbq's.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You guys have been busy in your backyard! Can't wait to be there! Oh, and can we all make appointments with Dr. Cannon? :) Um, I need a few just for me!

Sally said...

Amy, is actually me, Sally. I was signed in under one of my aides, haha!

V and Co. said...

oh look how cute your kids are! they are getting sooo big! i'm sorry i've been horrible friend and haven't ventured out of my corner! life gets busy with 4 but you know that! and then add the whole crazy blogging world. i hardly have time to sit down and say hello to people! so here i am saying hello!
yeah i miss those townhouse days. kind of wish i could go back for maybe just one day!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Cool Fire pit!! Reed you did a GREAT job!! I love that! That looks like so much fun!

Jardinefamily said...

I was hoping you would have that ready when we came out. We are going to have a blast in you backyard. (my kids are soon going to learn how very lame our backyard is)