I love it! These pictures will bring back so many more memories than the "perfect"ones! (And they remind me of more than a few of our own family pictures!)
I am always amazed how well your kids pose for every picture. Now you know how the rest of us feel every time we go to take a picture of our kids....still cute and I have grown partial to the candid ones.
Brings back such great memories. We would have taken you guys as the photographer over our tripod anyday! I figure it's successful if we're all in the same picture -- and half of us are looking in the same general direction. You guys are cute.
5 comments:
I love them, it captures everyones personality.
I love it! These pictures will bring back so many more memories than the "perfect"ones! (And they remind me of more than a few of our own family pictures!)
But I am curious about what the heck Carson is doing to Reed in the second picture?!?
I am always amazed how well your kids pose for every picture. Now you know how the rest of us feel every time we go to take a picture of our kids....still cute and I have grown partial to the candid ones.
Brings back such great memories. We would have taken you guys as the photographer over our tripod anyday! I figure it's successful if we're all in the same picture -- and half of us are looking in the same general direction. You guys are cute.
Post a Comment