
Caleb is such a great kid. we are so proud to have him in our family. the other day i went to pick him up at school, when he walked around the corner he looked so big and mature and handsome it brought tears to my eyes. He has grown into someone i am very proud of.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Caleb!! We love you!!
Happy Birthday Caleb! What a cool looking dude (I would have said handsome but I know how Cannon would react to that!) Hard to believe it's been 7 years since you pulled up in your big moving truck next door!. We love and miss you! Cannon is planning to be roommates at BYU - -so keep that in mind.
Oh Caleb, I hope you had a wonderful birthday day!
The next to last photo looks exactly like Max.
Happy Birthday Caleb!! I hope that you had a Great birthday!! Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate!! We love you tons!!
Post a Comment