


we tried the other day to catch some sun before the snow comes back. you will notice that two more of my little ones now have glasses. that makes three out of five! Caleb is in a new world being able to see everything, and Maia is happy to have another accessory. they all look so cute with their glasses on.
7 comments:
Happy kids! Happy eyes, too. Nice.
They look so cute -- and grown up!
Love the glasses!! They look so cute! Sydney is the only one who wears hers all the time, the others are supposed to wear them for reading...Zack scratched up his so bad he won't wear them, I can't afford $150 per pair every year! But that's what you get with 2 parents who have bad eyes.
I think they do look cute in glasses.
I didn't realize that they got glasses. More reasons to come visit us when Brandon is an optometrist. They look cute in their new glasses!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!! HOPE IT'S BEEN A GREAT DAY.
what is up with your kids' eyes? You need to feed them more carrots. Did you get my birthday message? I hope you had a good day. Only 1 month until I'm there!
Heidi,
I hope Reed warned you about the poor vision Cannon gene that is dominant in our family. All 4 of us...at such a young age....sadly not even carrots can fight the potency.
Post a Comment