Friday, July 23, 2010

how does your garden grow?




we have spent a lot of time this summer working in the yard. It has been a lot of fun. my zucchini plants are producing fast. we have made four loafs of zucchini bread, sauteed some to go in the spaghetti and i currently have three more in the fridge, YUM. our tomatoes are just starting to turn colors, I can hardly wait I love fresh tomatoes. last year we tryed a little of everything in the garden and got a little of nothing. this year we decided to slim down and try two things, so far so good. i think next year i will add cucumbers and peas. our back yard is nearly complete and I'm posting the before and after pictures soon, its a crazy difference.


3 comments:

Julie Markham said...

I love zucchini and actually leave my car door unlocked at church on Sundays hoping someone will leave me some.

Emily said...

Yummy! Good for you to grow some veggies!

Terri said...

I like the slice zucchini and cook it on the grill, brush it with a little olive oil... YUM!