Monday, July 5, 2010

wedding flowers

these are the centerpieces. I made30 of them. They have sunflowers, mini gerb daises, daisies, alstromeria, bear grass, roses, orchids and lilies in them


i ordered 24,000 rose petals for the aisle. they had to move everything inside so this is a picture of the front and not the whole aisle, they had to wait till all the guests were seated so the guests didn't trample the rose petals.
this is the head table centerpiece. its a 1x6 foot centerpiece with almost 16 dozen roses inside! i couldn't find a container the right size, so i had it customized by my sweet hubby Reed.

the brides bouquet had white roses and calla lilies.
I made nine of these. These are the bridesmaids bouquets, they were wearing turquoise and these looked so good with the ladies. they have orange roses, orange calla lilies and orange orchids.
I did this wedding at the end of June. It was the biggest wedding I have ever done and a LOT of work. It was a lot of fun, but next time I do one this big I will need to higher a designing crew.

7 comments:

The Cannon Family said...

Amazing! What a talent. I still remember how beautiful the arrangements at our wedding were. You haven't lost your touch!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

You are AMAZING!!!!! It all looks SO good I'm very impressed heid! Next time you have a big wedding you could just fly me in to help you.

Gretchen said...

Beautiful Heidi! I remember you telling me about this wedding and all the hard flower combinations you were going to do! They turned out great.

Oma said...

Heidi the flowers are just beautiful. Thank you for sharing them. I am so proud of you!

Jardinefamily said...

That looks awesome. Glad you weren't too tired to do that after our visit. What arrangements!!!

Sally said...

GORGEOUS! That's so much work!

Lynette said...

Heidi, these are absolutely beautiful!! You have a true gift and talent. I love them!