Wednesday, August 18, 2010

back to school bash II

caleb loved this wave pool, he was having so much fun
reed is a natural beach bum

the kids loved the climbing walls. natural little monkeys


this is the water park, so much fun

this is me on the wall and reed keeping me safe.

max and his car

caleb worked so hard on this snake

maia and her little unicorn

carson painted a snake too.


kylie was pretending to paint, dang she is so cute

last year we started a fun tradition. we call it back to school bash. we let each of the kids pick an activity and we play all weekend long. this year was over the top fun. maia picked pottery painting again, she loved that last year and wanted to do it again. this year maia painted a unicorn, caleb and carson painted snakes and max joined the fun and painted a car. carson picked rock climbing, we found this place in albuquerque that was so fun. the kids loved it! they cant wait to go again. caleb really wanted to go to this new hotel in albuquerque called the radison hotel and water park. the water park had so many fun things to do we spent five hours there in two days. it was a fun and wild weekend and by the end we were all very tired. school starts tomorrow and i am really sad and excited all at the same time. the kids are really excited, except caleb, i think he wishes summer lasted forever.

5 comments:

Julie Markham said...

What a fun weekend!

Terri said...

Um, If I go back to school do I get to do those fun things!

Gretchen said...

That water park looks awesome! I want to go! Heidi, I can't believe you climbed the rock wall! Awesome. I think we are going to copy this tradition.

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

I want to copy this tradition too! I love it You guys do so many fun things!!

Sally said...

You do such fun things! I'm too chicken to rock climb!