
today was maia's first day of kindergarten. yesterday was suppose to be her first day of kindergarten. we aren't sure if it was nerves or a stomach bug nut she was up Wednesday night throwing up. poor thing was so sad to miss the first day of school. she was fine all day Thursday so we sent her to school today. she got all dressed up and skipped around all morning. she went right into the class room and i left crying. its so hard to send them to school for the first time. i miss her already.
this is a picture of the boys first day of school. i had to take five pictures because between the three of them someone was always making a goof ball face, where do they learn that? NOT from their mother.
here are my kids minus max, what is up with max? he is such a grump. he spends a good amount of time fussing. he is waking up early and crying, fussing over everything, and throwing fits. i keep telling myself its the terrible twos and this will pass.

here is proof, poor max is always upset about something.

even while everyone is having fun on the hammock he is upset.

oh max, what are we going to do with you? anyone want a two year old till he turns three?

yikes! this stuff just keeps coming! i keep giving it away and we keep eating it and still it keeps coming! just like tribbles we have zucchini and tomato tribbles.
6 comments:
Yesterday the realtor took pictures of our house, and I asked Ian to move so she could take the pictures...and he had a totaly fit about not wanting to get his picture taken. Shesh! It's not a picture of YOU! Anyway, I hope every one had a good first day of school, especally mommy!
Poor Max. He's just frustrated. It will pass. I can't believe Maia is in kindergarten. Holy cow!! I bet she loves it.
You kids all look so cute. I love that Maia and Kylie are matchy matchy they are adorable!! Poor Max life is hard at 2 sometimes!
I'm impressed by your garden I want to do a little garden at my new house I don't really know how so I will probably coming to you for advise!
They are all so big! We just returned home from our trip to Vegas and Cali...wishing we could have detoured to N.M like last year. Hope all is well!
Let's send Max and Olivia away together. She is a grump one minute and a giggle monsieur the next. I'm glad maia is better! Happy days Cannons
I'll take him send him to Boise!!
Post a Comment