Friday, February 11, 2011

birds art and smiles

the pipes at our kids school burst from all the cold, so there was no school.....so we took them to santa fe and got some birds! we would like to introduce you to (from left to right) Puff, Melon and Sunshine.
this is kylie, she is always happy, laughing, smiling, giggling, and has this adorable face. I love having her around.

more smiling cute kylie to brighten your day.
carson drew this the other day. I just love it. I think it's so creative, so carson and reminiscent of his fathers drawings:) when he saw me taking the picture he smiled and said are you putting that on your blog! yes, yes i am.:)



4 comments:

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Awesome drawing Carson!! So fun that you guys got birds. I love birds!

thekerrclan said...

Cool picture Carson!

Sally said...

Awesome birds! How fun! Love Carson's picture and Kylie's eyes!

Jardinefamily said...

Love the Kylie pics. I can't believe you got them birds. We told are kids birds go poop on people's shirts when they sit on your shoulder....thus not making great pets. This is what they tell everyone when they talk about birds. Our poor kids....we are not pet people.....yet.