
valentines is all about flowers and.......CHOCOLATE.
kylie really enjoyed her chocolates.

I'm not sure how much she actually ate, but she had a good time playing with them.

yummy, sometimes I think little kids make such a big mess of themselves to
guarantee a bath.

I had a little something for the kids in their valentines buckets everyday of the week until valentines day, then they got chocolates, a valentine, and a
lego minifigure. my kids love
surprises.

each kid made their own heart pizza for dinner.

reed brought me a dozen red roses. He always brings flowers for his girls. I love that man.

one yellow rose for
kylie. she loved it, then she snapped the stem off and then she mutilated the petals, but she really enjoyed that rose.
maia got a orange red rose. she put it in a vase and its in her room. the girl knows what to do with flowers,
Im so proud.

valentines day was so fun at our house. these little white and red puff balls were from a ward valentines dinner and dance. I lucked out and got to bring some of them home for the kids to enjoy.

this is the only picture i got of the ward valentines dinner and dance. its so lame because everything was so
pretty and the food was so good. I sang, lolly pop and sweet violets with a group of three girls for the program it was fun to sing again, its been a while. If you are wondering what this picture is all about you will have to ask reed, he was playing some game with his buddies. I'm not sure but i know they had a good time.
kylie found
maia's valentines for her class and had about 6 suckers in her mouth, hair and on her clothes. she was a sticky mess. I cleaned her up and told
maia to put her valentines away, so after I got
kylie all clean she found the valentines again and had a few more suckers. that girl has a sugar radar.
I found this great valentines banner on line. you just download it and cut it out.
maia and I made it together one afternoon. so much fun, you can find it
HERE
4 comments:
You guys do such fun things!! You make me want to be more creative! I love you guys!!
Kylie is my kind of girl! :) She reminds me of Summer! Love all your Valentines traditions!
That is one messy face...must have been good chocolate!
Kylie cracks me up! I cannot believe she had 4 suckers in her mouth at once! So funny! Love you!
Gretchen
Post a Comment