
our family has a new favorite activity. Bike Rides! We have been having so much fun riding our bikes around the neighborhoods. They are all old enough to have a nice long ride and keep up with each other. the kids really love the hills especially! they scream and laugh down the hills, it really cute.
Reed has been having a lot of fun riding the trails here in NM. Reed and his buddy go out and get all muddy and sore and have a blast, it's nice to see him having some time to do something for himself, he works so hard for our family.

Becky gave us her bike trailer and
kylie and max really like the ride. I have the trailer hooked to my bike so i can go on rides during the day too. Max is so funny while we ride, he is always the back seat driver. "mom why you stand up?, mom don't hit a car, mom why you go so fast, mom stop you bike." I've decided to bring my
ipod from now on.
caleb loves to ride. He will ride his bike everyday when it warms up. you can bet on it.
carson loves to ride too. it's so fun to have older kids.
maia can ride like a pro. we had a little scare the other day, she was getting close to a stop sign and I was yelling
maia stop and I saw a truck coming, she didn't stop and the truck was way to close, I was in tears. Needless to say there are new family rules for riding.

here are my babies in the bike trailer. the look so cute back there.

I started a photography class at
UMNLA the local college here in Los
Alamos. I just had my third class Thursday. It has been really fun to learn more about my camera, light, and the settings on my camera. Its fun to learn again, its been a while since I've been in school :) I'm going to post my homework on my craft blog,
HEREi would love some constructive feed back.

Maia is in a dance class called Scottish highland dancing. It's so adorable to watch. She had her first performance last weekend. She did a great job, i was so proud of her I got teary eyed. Carson told me that was embarrassing.

here is their piper. the perform with a piper, it's so great. I need to upload her video of the performance so you can see her cute little dancing. I'll pull it together for the next post.
4 comments:
It looks like it's just one big happy family all the time at your house!
I love that you guys are riding bikes I can't wait till we get bikes it looks like so much fun. I am so proud of you for taking a photography class I'm excited to keep seeing all the cool pictures that you take. And I'm really excited to see the video of Maia dancing.
I am jealous -- on so many levels. Of the bike rides. Of the weather which allows bikes rides. Of the fact that so many of your kids can ride without training wheels. Of the photography class. Of your skills (no surprise there...that jealousy is permanent.) Sounds like life is good.
Kirk is SO jealous that Reed gets to go Mountain biking! Houston doesn't have much elevation change...
Post a Comment