Monday, April 25, 2011

the last few weeks.....

i went to the zoo with maia's kindergarten class. just me and the girls. we had so much fun.

kylie and maia were waiting to see the seals swim by, I love the looks on their faces when they see them, kylie was so excited! adorable.


maia with her cute little friends from school.


I saw this idea on a blog. they are monster teeth pillows. Carson and Maia are both losing teeth soon so I made them. Carson says, "My monster eats my teeth and barfs up money!" the kids love them. here is the link




we put together a prom for the youth in our ward. we decorated, primped together, served dinner and played games till 11:00. the kids had a blast!




its been non stop around here. we are constantly moving. we have soccer, dance, tae kwon do, scouts, young womens, photography class, along with normal average life stuff. It is a balancing act that I think we are handling most days, some more then others :) We do enjoy the days when we have nothing.

1 comment:

Jardinefamily said...

i am sewing disabled....will you make me a pillow?