
spring break 2011 st george utah!!

we brought our bikes on the trip, we had so much fun. there was biking for fun, mountain biking, and biking to the shop for icecream!

in the middle of town is this fun water park. the kids loved it. here is carson running through the middle of the water spout.

this is how caleb looks in most of my pictures, he doesnt want me to take his picture and when i do and he catches me i get a dirty look :) ha ha gotcha

this is carson, mo, sam and maia. i love the smile on maia's face, she does well with a room full of boys...oh no maybe that isnt a good thing :)

we went on many hikes through zion and snow canyon. I love this picture of sam holding his mom and dads hands.

this picture makes me smile, reed has kylie on his back and max on his nerves. He let me stay behind to take pictures of the canyon while he had to deal with the little ones. he is a good daddy.

there was a swan in the pond where we were staying, the kids loved to tease the poor thing. they would jump over the fence till the swan charged and then they would jump out of the way.

the sand dunes were cool but very hot, we didnt stay long...just long enough for me to drop my point and shoot and let the fine sand mess it up!

hiking through snow canyon, it was hot and the kids melted fast, but it was beautiful. We had such a great time with the jardines. the cousins had fun, the parents had fun. Thanks Becky and James for a really great week!!!

we found this place called fiesta family fun center. we stayed there most of the day. we played miniature golf. the kids really liked that. I don't think any of us can go pro yet, but it was really fun.

the go carts we really fun! I would have won this round if reed hadn't cheated and bumped me when the people in charge couldn't see. CHEATER!!

caleb loved the go carts, he really wanted to drive but was about three inches to short!

here are the little kid bumper cars, they went really slow but the younger kids thought they were awesome.

bumper boats was really fun and really wet, you could squirt each other, we all got really wet.

more fun at the water park. Kylie wouldn't get in the water so reed helped her out.

this was a really needed break from life. we loved just relaxing and having fun as a family, no schedules, no chores, no responsibilities! we want to go BACK!!

look at my little brood of children! I love these little people! I'm glad we got a chance to be a family and have fun together!!
FAMILY BLUNDER:
i forgot to share this funny story.
all the kids were playing in the grass in st george and we noticed max was missing. reed went to look for him and found his pants, underware and a few plops on the sidewalk, but no max. so reed went on his search down the road, and there he was with a neighbor lady, "does he belong to you?" uhhhh you mean the little boy with no pants on wandering the neighborhood with poo down his leg..... you betcha! ugg how embarassing!
7 comments:
Woohoo, sounds like an absoulute blast! Even the story about Max, totally classic, that story is going to mess him up when he's a teenager (make sure you tell it when he goes on his first date.
Sorry, I left that comment not Matt.
Heidi, Your family is so funny! I can't stop laughing about that story of Max. That looks like it was such a fun trip. I am jealous.
That max story is Hilarious!! You guys take the best trips!! We really need a fun Vacation like that. I love your family I can't wait to see you all in July!!!
You guys are so much fun to travel with...even with the poop episodes. See you in June for Round 2 and I am bringing my mountain bike!!!
Looks like so much fun. I'm jealous of the sunshine!
St. George is my hometown! (Actually Washington, but close enough) We have so many pictures of my kids at Zions, the water park, and sand dunes. I love S. Utah!
Post a Comment