Thursday, September 20, 2012

kylie turns three

this is kylie. she just turned three. this picture is kylie. she is happy, silly, so cute and a little scrappy.

we had a rainbow candy party. it was so fun






i made one of those rainbow layer cakes that ive seen online. mine didn't want to sit up straight. it wanted to lean to the right. slowly through the day I watched it droop and sag. 

the kids still liked the affect of the inside, and it tasted good:)

kylie was afraid to blow out the candles so caleb helped her.

kylie 2years

kylie 1 year

kylie 1 week

they grow up so fast, my little kylie is three. Im so glad she is here and in our family. she makes us all happy!

2 comments:

thekerrclan said...

She is darling!
And I love your cake. I would never even attempt that.

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday Kylie!! If I was a good aunt I would have known it was your birthday and sent a card. But, I'm a loser and forgot! Heidi, Kylie's party was adorable!! I'm going to steal that idea. SO cute! And the cake was awesome (even if it was leaning a bit..)! I wish I could have been there. And, I love the last picture of you two together!