Max and I came home from the hospital today. Horray!! Max is still on oxygen for a while. After all he has been through O2 is a breeze. The kids were so excited to have him home they could'nt stop touching his little head (we had to make some rules about washing hands and where they can touch him so he stays out of the hospital) and jumping up and down. Maia says "we should keep him" Caleb saw his belly button and said "it looks like he has a raisin stuck in his belly button!" and Carson was so worried about washing his hands he kept doing it over and over and asking things like "if i touch my dinner do i wash? if i touch my blanket do i wash?" They were all so cute. We are so happy to be a together forever family, all six of us:) Thank you to everyone who prayed, sent cards, sent email, and sent their love. We felt it and we appreciate it so much. We have wonderful friends and wonderful family!
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
10 comments:
We are so glad little Max is finally home. Jonas and I have been praying for him and for you. He is just beautiful!!!
Hooray!!! We are all so happy for Max and all of you! Glad you are home before Caleb's baptism!
How fun - -and how exhausted you must be! Cannon just looked at the pictures with me and kept saying, "oh, oh, oh," "Max is so cute." "Caleb looks different. He looks older," and on and on. I agree with Maia - you should keep him. What a beautiful little family. I know I keep saying it...but we miss you SO much. Things just aren't the same without you. I've decided I will quit waiting for a quiet moment to call....
Hurray!! Happy day!! I love you, your family is amazing and so darn cute!! And just because you are out of the hospital doesn't mean that you get to stop calling me:)You can Always call me!! Love you
We're all so glad you and Max are finally home. All of you have been in our prayers. You'll never be the same person after going through this. The gifts of the spirit and gift of the Holy Ghost will have much more meaning--a personal meaning.
Susan
I'm so glad you guys are home. I've been checking your blog daily waiting for another update. You guys were definitely in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad Max is doing well. It's amazing how much fight these little ones have in those tiny bodies. My almost 1-year-old was 5 weeks early and had to spend a few days in the NICU so I can somewhat relate to how scary things can be. I'm so grateful for the knowledge we have and for those tender mercies. We need to catch up sometime. Love ya.
Jeni
what a blessing, he is such a darling little guy. We are happy about the good news and I am excited to find out that you have a blog. It will be a fun way to stay upto date on your cute family.
So fun to stumble on your blog! What a cute family! Your kids are getting so big...and hello to Max! He is adorable! You're such an amazing mom and example. So fun to catch up on your family!
Cassie Larson
too cute of a family! really makes me miss you all over again! gosh!
Heidi,
Found you blog through Janil, congratulations on Max and all your cute kids. So sorry to hear that there was so much craziness for little Max. We're glad all is going well.
Love you!
Lexie
Post a Comment