after only five day home with max maia woke up at 12am with croup. she could hardly breath and reed grabbed her and rushed her to the ER. half way to the ER a cop pulls him over for speeding. Reed tells him my daughter is having a hard time breathing and I need to get her to the hospital. meanwhile I'm at home holding the phone bawling because one more of my babies is having trouble breathing. Just when you thought it was over....an hour and a half later Reed is home with Maia and she is breathing just fine and on steroids. Poor thing was so tired the next day she fell asleep on the couch. So I'm in the kitchen watching my two littlest people asleep next to eachother and I wanted to remeber that moment. Everyone is doing well now but I am getting sick and tired of worring all the time. Let's just hope everyone can stay healthy for a while!
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
5 years ago
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I'm still in Las Vegas (YEAH)...and thinking of you. I know that the card I sent didn't arrive in time...because Brynnley told me she just put it in the mailbox yesterday or Friday.
BUT...know that I am sending happy thoughts your way. I hope it was a good one -- with everyone healthy and happy -- and no trips to the ER!
I'm so sorry that Maia got so sick, and right before your birthday! I hope she is feeling better and that you had an enjoyable birthday!
You have been tagged! Go to my blog for directions! :)
Post a Comment