Wednesday, February 27, 2008

tagged

my sister in law sally tagged me to answer some questions. I have a quiet moment, shocker, and thought i would try it:)

1.10 years ago......
I was at ricks college dating the cutest boy in the ward, Reed Cannon. Life was really simple. go to school, play with roommates and date. thank goodness for ricks(BYUI) or I would have never met the best man alive!

2. 5 things on my to do list today

1.shower
2.eat
3.play with kids
4.drink water
5.order new clothes on line
(i have a five week old baby boy at home and we are under strict rules to go no where, I'll enjoy the simplicity while it lasts.)

3.if I were a billionaire
i would pay off all the student and business loans:) then I would finish remodeling our home. buy reed a new car (he has the same 1994 Toyota corolla he had when we got married.) travel with my family. visit my family any time i want. hire a cook, i hate cooking

4.bad habits
i obsess over new projects and ignore my family and house. i'm a perfectionist.

5.places Ive lived
Idaho
Utah
Ohio
new Mexico

6.things people don't know about me
i'm not sure with this one, i guess that is one thing about me, i'm an open book and most people close to me get an earful. in fact i joke with some that they don't call regularly because i talk to much and to long, sorry about that:)

3 comments:

Sally said...

I was just going to reply and let you know to post on your blog, but you already did it! :) Thanks for playing tag. I am an open book too, Tom calls me a "leak" because of it. Oh well, it's fun. AND I love talking to you for hours! I just wish I had hours! Love ya!

Sal

V and Co. said...

i talk too much too!

Amy said...

Oh that was great to read! I was actually cleaning some stuff the other day and found some pictures back in the day at Ricks when you two were dating. You were so in denial about being in LOVE! AHHHH Ricks. Good Times. LOL!
Anyway, it's been fun reading your blog!
Take Care sweetie!
-Amy