Tuesday, March 10, 2009

out










hi all! the weather around here is up and down but when it is up we are out. we love the sunshine and being outside. here are some fun photos to share.

the weather has been so nice and as you can tell max needed a hair cut so we buzzed the little man. he looks so cute and so different, the kid had a ton of hair.

5 comments:

Sally said...

LOVE the buzz cut! He's so cute! I'm glad you're having nice weather, we can't wait for spring! We got 5 inches of snow yesterday...

Wish we could come down and stay with you...

Gretchen said...

How does Reed feel about you putting all those cheesy pictures of him up? I love them! Max looks so cute with his head buzzed--he did have a ton of hair...he must take after you!

Loaf said...

I was trying to act like my princess sister in-law. Can't you just feel the giddyness, bytheway, this is the same park that has the tree that sapped on your head.

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

So fun!! I wish the sun would shine here, but alas it is still snowing. Max looks so cute with his buzzed hair.

Terri said...

Max does look different, but of course he's totally precious! I am glad you are enjoying the warm weather!