Saturday, April 4, 2009

baby pictures

i have heard people say that you never take as many pictures of your other babies as you do of your first baby. that just didn't happen for us.


when Caleb was born we were so excited to have him we took pictures of him almost every day. he was so cute to us and i was so happy that he looked just like his daddy. the kid has a very nice display of his life in picture form.Carson took us two years and four miscarriages to get him here with us. we were so thrilled that he had finally arrived he was photographed in large amounts.when i found out ten months later that i was having our third baby, i was surprised but excited. when we found out she was a girl, well lets just say Maia has plenty of pictures of her in this outfit with this bow and this outfit with this bracelet and this dress with the matching hat, it was seriously too much fun.
then came max. my little max had to struggle for life. when we were blessed to bring him home the camera was always out. i still cant get enough of those blue eyes and cute little smile.
now with our fifth and final child is on the way you can count on many pictures taken of the last babies everything.....smile, walking, crawling, birthday... you get the idea. here is the start of the photography file on baby number 5!! due September 20, 2009

18 comments:

Oma said...

Yeah!! Number 14 grandbaby!! Congratulations Heidi and Reed.

Terri said...

Awesome!!! We're so excited for you guys! Keep up with the pictures... You're kids are just too cute I'm sure number 5 will be too.

Julie Markham said...

YAY! And I thought I was going to catch up to Mike and Joani. I'm not sad, I'm thrilled!

KLF said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see you, we're excited to spend time with you and Maia and Max. Wish Reed and the boys could come too.

The Cannon Family said...

Congrats! We're so happy for you!!

Gretchen said...

WHAT!!!! YAY! I am so excited for you! How have you been feeling? I am jealous...now I want another one!

laf said...

Congratulations!

Sally said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU but I am bawling my eyes out because I am envious! I will have to get my "baby fix" from you...I am so sad to be twelve hours away!!!

You seriously have the cutest kids! SO keep taking tons of pictures!

V and Co. said...

congrats!!!!!!

thekerrclan said...

YEAH! Congratulations!! So fun...and so crazy. We are so happy for you. If you still lived next door, I'd run over and give you a big hug. You'll just have to know that I am sending one from 2000 miles away! We love you guys - and your cute little crew.

Emily said...

Congratulations! How exciting. We're so happy for you guys.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

laf said...

We are so excited for you to have another one. We can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. It will be fun to have two more cousins the same age.

hope you are feeling well, and that everything is going well.

Lynette said...

When your comment number 14 you hope the family will reach yours but I couldn't leave your blog without saying, "CONGRATS" you guys! That is awesome. Having a baby in Sept. is the BEST. You play hard with your other ones throughout the whole summer. Than school starts and while your kids have memories of a great summer, you have the baby! It's fantastic. Congrats again. I do have a question though. What do you mean fifth and final?? I pinned you and Reed for being the next TLC family "Table of 20". No?

Amy said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!
Here's to a healthy and happy uneventful pregnancy!

Haley said...

5????? Congrats to you all! I am trying to handle the three... way to go Super Mom!

Sara Corinne said...

Lucky kid. To be joining up with such a good lookin fam. Many congrats *muah*

The Love Shack said...

Congratulations, Cannons!! I can't wait to see another beautiful Cannon baby. Keep us posted on all the fun events. Not sure if you've checked on us in a while but we are welcoming baby #3 early August (possible late July) and finally getting a girl. We're thrilled. I wish we lived closer. I always wanted to be pregnant together and let our kids play. I hope to see you sometime in the future! Congrats again!