ugg it started Wednesday and let up Sunday night. first max got it, poor thing was so miserable. He couldn't keep anything down but he was so hungry so he couldn't stop the process. it was so gross..one year olds don't know how to run to the toilet.
then i got it Thursday night. i don't recall ever being that sick. i was incapacitated for 5 hours. i couldn't stop throwing up, sorry to much information. it was horrible. apparently i kept moaning, "I'm not going to make it" and i think i said i would rather be giving birth...yeah it was that bad! i finally fell asleep at 10pm, around 3am it started for Reed.
we were both so wiped in the morning that we didn't get out of bed until 1pm.
serious! what do you do with your four kids?
well they didn't go to school and Caleb took charge. he played with max, fed everyone, did puzzles, played games, watched a movie and, AND helped everyone make us get well cards! the only thing he wouldn't do was change Max's diapers.:) he was AMAZING
it was a long and gross weekend i hope never to repeat, so far Caleb, Carson and Maia have only slightly disturbed bowels, no puking involved, thank heaven.
9 comments:
If you know Terri and I, we both hate the stomach flu more than anything else in the world, so I feel so bad for you (But stay away from me!) I'm glad to hear you are doing better and what a big helper Caleb was! Sophie had it last Wed night, but nobody else got it...knock on wood....When do they learn to run to the toilet?
Ugh.... I have to agree with my sister (not that anyone really enjoys it) but let's just say Em and I have a stronger then average dislike for the stomach flu! Yeah for Caleb, I hope no one else gets it and I am glad you are feeling better! Take care!
Sorry you were so sick but that is so cool that Caleb took care of anyone! I love when the kids are old enough to do fun things like that!
Happy Birthday today!!!! Hope everyone is better!
I got the flu the morning James flew out to the Sugar bowl. He was gone for 4 days and I was sick, sick, sick. Thankfully I have an awesome mother-in-law and my kids did not get it until James got back. Hope you are better today since its your birthday.
Heidi,
Happy Birthday!! I'm so sorry you've been sick. Yuck. I was just happy when my kids learned how to use a puke bowl. Became a handy tool. Hope you're feeling better and that you have a great day. Love you.
Oh dear, now my weekend doesn't sound so bad. We were all sick too but not with the flu with a cold. I would rather have a cold than the Flu. I'm so sorry that is NO fun!!
P.S Happy Birthday today Heid I love you and I hope you have the BEST day!!!
That sounds miserable! Hooray for big brothers to save the day!
Cute post! Nothing beats your kids showing there love and kindness for Mom and Dad! I hope you are all better.
wow! that once happened to mom. a lot of us were sick on a monday so we didn't go to school. then mom got it and was so tired that she didn't get up till late in the day. We didn't go to school that day either.
-Addysen
Post a Comment