Monday, July 13, 2009

on line class


i have been taking an online photo shop course with my friend Mindy. something to keep us connected with she is in another country. i thought my father in law would like this project i worked on today. thanks for the love and affection you show to max.
here is the link to the internet website i'm using, i think its to late to sign up for the free class but i know she does other classes.

5 comments:

Julie Markham said...

I'm still laughing about the night we dropped in for dinner. Max would have nothing to do with anyone until Mike showed up. And then it was, "Bapa, Bapa!" Melted my heart.

Tiffany said...

That turned out soooo cute!!!

The Cannon Family said...

what is the class? I got photo shop not realizing how complicated it is! I'd love to sign up!

Sally said...

I love it! I want a class! Maybe you can teach me next time I come. :)

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Cool, That is a NEAT picture, I want photo shop so bad!! It would be awesome to have!