Great Pictures, I was going to put some of those on my blog too (hopefully soon)!! Such a good time!
Yes, way too much fun and ended too soon...wish we lived closer!!
Looks like a BLAST!! I LOVE your new family picture!! You look WAY good Heid!! That's so awesome that you guys were able to see the Kerrs.
We finally made it home around 2pm yesterday! SO fun to see you guys...let's do it again -- before another 2 years go by. We love you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great Pictures, I was going to put some of those on my blog too (hopefully soon)!! Such a good time!
Yes, way too much fun and ended too soon...wish we lived closer!!
Looks like a BLAST!! I LOVE your new family picture!! You look WAY good Heid!! That's so awesome that you guys were able to see the Kerrs.
We finally made it home around 2pm yesterday! SO fun to see you guys...let's do it again -- before another 2 years go by. We love you guys!
Post a Comment