Wednesday, December 2, 2009

dancing around the christmas tree









we decided this year to have two trees. The one downstairs is "momma's" tree with white lights and my reindeer ornaments. the tree upstairs we trekked outdoors to find "the perfect" tree, cut it down and brought it home. It's a 10 foot tree! the kids had a blast putting on the colored lights, and all the ornaments. maia was so happy she was dancing around the tree. so cute. the kids love having two trees. reed and i had fun with it too!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

10 Feet? Holy cow, you have high ceilings. Someday I'll have two trees....

Sally said...

Wow, that's a huge tree! One day I want to do two tress also! Every year I go to Festival of Trees and dream. I do love watching the kids decorate their tree.

richardnwendy said...

WOW!!! That is some tree! I I have to say I didn't know Maia wore pants!