Krew hates the snow. He got really mad the other day when we went out side and touched the snow and it wouldn't get off of his gloves. We live in the wrong place for my kid to hate snow!
We are getting more snow this weekend. Oh, I so love the snow! I bet your kids have a lot of fun in it. And you will love all the wet snow clothes all over the floor, too...
Wish we had snow! Yes I said it after 4 years of cleveland and one small snow storm a year here in germany, I wish me had some more snow! Can I move to NM with you?
3 comments:
Krew hates the snow. He got really mad the other day when we went out side and touched the snow and it wouldn't get off of his gloves. We live in the wrong place for my kid to hate snow!
We are getting more snow this weekend. Oh, I so love the snow! I bet your kids have a lot of fun in it. And you will love all the wet snow clothes all over the floor, too...
Wish we had snow! Yes I said it after 4 years of cleveland and one small snow storm a year here in germany, I wish me had some more snow! Can I move to NM with you?
Post a Comment