
maia turned five on the 11th. we went and got her ears pierced, did our hair and nails and shopped for a new outfit. i love having a little girl friend. then when the boys came home from school and work we went to princess and the frog and out for Chinese food. then we came back home for cake and presents. she got earrings and a great treasure chest full of fun sparkling treasures from grandma. all in all she was spoiled rotten and very happy.we love how girly and fun maia is. she loves to dance and sing. she is a great helper to kylie, she adores her. she loves easily and likes to be the boss. she is very self confident and likes to make new friends. we love our little maia.
4 comments:
Oh, how adorable! Happy Birthday Maia!! It is fun to have girls! I can't believe I will have 4!!!
She is SO beautiful! I can't believe she is 5 ALREADY. Seems like just yesterday there was a big blizzard and I was calling next door to hear the details of her birth. WOW. I need to change my calendar -- I have her listed as the 10th - -same day as my niece.
Happy Birthday Maimee your earrings look GREAT! Love you!!
Happy Birthday!! I got my ears pierced when i was five and I still remember it, I'm glad she had a special day!
Post a Comment