Cute crafts! I love crafts! I miss having time to make stuff! I wanted to make a few advent calendars this year and the muffin tin was one of them, such a fun idea. All my stuff just takes up space in my un-used craft room, like my bags of flowers to make hair bows...maybe I should just send stuff to you and pay you to make them! :)
5 comments:
I'm impressed you can accomplish so much with five kids!
Cute crafts! I love crafts! I miss having time to make stuff! I wanted to make a few advent calendars this year and the muffin tin was one of them, such a fun idea. All my stuff just takes up space in my un-used craft room, like my bags of flowers to make hair bows...maybe I should just send stuff to you and pay you to make them! :)
I love the family blocks!!! I want one! :)
Wow, all are amazing! Have you ever thought about selling some of your crafts? I'd buy them.
And I LOVE every one of them!! Thank you SO much. You are the best. It means a lot that you took so much time making our gifts. I love you.
Post a Comment