Thursday, January 28, 2010

we will rock you

I took the kids to school today and on the radio was the song "we will rock you" by Queen so of course i start boom boom clap and singing nice and loud. i wish i had a camera with me because when i looked in my rear view mirror my two oldest were staring at me with shock and disbelief. then little Carson raised one eyebrow at me like "come on mom how old are you!"
its made me laugh and smile all day.

if you miss reed you could listen to this song
dental care by owl city

have a rocking rad day

4 comments:

Terri said...

My kids like to rock out, it's really quite enjoyable to watch, so they don't mind it when I do too! :)

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

That is so funny!! Rock on Heid!!

Sally said...

That would've made a great picture-of-the-day! How can you NOT rock out to that song! :)

Jardinefamily said...

That is how I feel when I go in and sing with the nursery kids. Some of the kids just look at me like who is this freak?