Sunday, January 24, 2010

florida....













Reed and I just got back from a week long trip to florida. A huge thanks to Mike and Joani for taking care of our little people while we were gone. Reed had a dental convention for the first three days, so Kylie and I just relaxed, did some shopping and had a LOT of fun. then after class Reed would join us in the fun. we had two days together after the convention. It was soooo nice to enjoy the solitude and have a nice relaxing week together. being home is bitter sweet :)

8 comments:

Gretchen said...

Fun! I didn't know you were going to Florida again! Man, we really need to talk more! I love your pictures. I am so glad you got to go and relax. I am so jealous.

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Heidi, You look so good!! I'm glad you guys had a lot of fun in Florida. That picture of Kylie is REALLY cute.

thekerrclan said...

Love the pictures! Glad you had fun.

Julie Markham said...

I love flower pictures!

Sally said...

Oh, what a fun vacation! I love Florida!

I got a project life for the family and another for my baby's first year. I may even do some digital ones to catch up from 2004! I have SO much catch up! But with this I think it's do-able and not so overwhelming.

Terri said...

WOW, I love the first picture of the flower! Looks like you had an awesome trip!

Jardinefamily said...

Glad you had a great time. I am in some need of some sunshine....this inversion is driving me nuts.

Sherrie said...

What a great trip! Kylie is beautiful!!! I love the picture of her on the beach!