Friday, January 7, 2011

12 years!!



Reed and I had our 12th anniversary. He brought me flowers and bought me all my scrapbook pages for 2010. I bought him a war mini series:) aah love, ain't it grand. Reed is a great husband, friend, and father. I'm lucky he was dating the girl next door to my apartment at college, other wise I would have never known to steal him from her! I love you Reed you are my best friend and I love our life together!

7 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Happy anniversary!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! crazy that you two have been married for 12 years! Has it really been that long? Oh wait, I've been married for 11 1/2!
Oh the memories of you lamenting about him dating the girl next door. They would have never made it anyway! You two were always so funny together, I'm so glad you got together because I can't think of a better match for either of you!

Bapa said...

CONGRATULATIONS REED AND HEIDI!

Sally said...

I remember that sweet day in Idaho! Happy Anniversary!!! Love you guys!

Sally said...

I remember that sweet day in Idaho! Happy Anniversary!!! Love you guys!

Jardinefamily said...

Happy 12th! I too am glad you stole him from the girl next door. You were meant to be part of this family....even if you did crash a car while driving Reed around Boise :)

Gretchen said...

I can't believe you have been married for 12 years! You're old!