Monday, January 3, 2011

first day




max had his first day of preschool today. It's a special preschool that will help him with his speech and his sensory issues. He was so excited to get on the bus. i told him i was coming with him and he said, "no momma you not come, it's me school!" i told him i would only get on the bus one time. he thought that was okay. when we got off the school bus he got in line and couldn't get to the class room fast enough. he had a great time. when the bus dropped him off he had fallen asleep in his bus seat. he crawled into my lap and said, "me no like school, me not go anymore." I think the first day wiped him out. after some snuggles and some lunch he told me school was fun and could he go when the sun comes up again. my little guy just seems to small to get on a school bus and go to school, but it's a good move for us and I think he will be really happy.

3 comments:

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Oh little max looks so grown up. He looks so cute with his little backpack on. I'm excited for him to go to school. I'm glad he likes it.

Bapa said...

I'm glad it went so well. How endearing to see him standing there with his little back pack.

thekerrclan said...

What a little man...happy almost birthday!