Monday, January 10, 2011

maia from scotland

Maia is in a Scottish highland dance class. she LOVES it. she looks so cute dancing and hopping around. the class is sort of like "river dance"
they gave her a new dance outfit. all the girls wear these. isn't it the cutest thing? the girls in the class are ages 6-12. the older girls got all giggly when Maia fit the smallest skirt they had. they are really cute with her and help her learn all the steps. cant wait for the recital in may :)

snap shot into my life. you can see I'm at target with Kylie in the front. she has crackers and gummy bear mess all over her face. there is a bunch of crap in the cart and my purse is wide open, not so smart if i still lived in Cleveland.


i wish i made these but i didn't. (but i did make this.)Target made these for me, i love them. I made quilts for the boys 6 years ago and they were falling apart. I was looking for something that would work in the room and found this, the problem was that my target only had one and the only one i could find was in Albuquerque, lets just say I have a really patient husband :)

2 comments:

laf said...

I love the quilts! They have them at our target, I was checking them out the other day. Our boys may have the same bedding real soon. i

thekerrclan said...

I DO still live in Cleveland...and that is how my purse looks in the front of every cart! I loved the quilts...almost as much as I loved the ones you made!

PS- thanks for the birthday card. You are always so sweet to remember. (I'll be in Vegas on my b-day.)