
this last week has been full. we have been working a lot in the yard getting ready to get some grass in the back, it has been a dust bowel since we moved here. Reed also build a sand box and a raised garden bed for me to plant my vegtable seeds that are almost ready for planting, yeah! i hope to enjoy many a vegtable. i'll post some pictures of the yard when i get my vegtables in the ground. my lilacs are in bloom and i brought a bunch inside it smells so good in my house! we also went to a friends house and enjoyed a little ride. the kids thought it was so fun and i think they all want a four wheeler for christmas. even max thought it was really fun.

3 comments:
First of all Max is looking so much like a little boy, where's my baby? How can a year go by so fast!? He's a little "cheeky monkey" as my mom would say.
Can't wait to come down and stay with you guys again!
Oh Max! I'm sure Carter will be doing the exact same things in a few months...
I love 4-wheelers, but I did get a bad concussion on one, so be careful!
I am excited to see how your back yard looks after you put in grass and a garden!
Max is getting into one of my favorite ages, I love the 18 months to 2yrs phase, so hard, but so fun and rewarding! I'm looking forward to seeing your yard!
Post a Comment