Friday, April 24, 2009

throw pillows

i bought these pillows for my birthday right in the throngs of my first trimester nausea. i loved them at the store and i love them in my living room but every time i looked at them during my first trimester i would get a wave of nausea. i could not figure out why, i couldn't look at them sit by them or touch them. then one day i was looking through a sears catalog and when i hit the throw pillow section i got all queasy. i guess i had some weird aversion to pillows. i love them still and i can sit by them now, i can even lay on them. the aversion is gone and thankfully so. i love my birthday pillows.

4 comments:

Sally said...

That is so funny! They ARE cute pillows. Glad you can "stomach" them now. :)

Lynette said...

Cute story. I'm SO glad you can once again enjoy your pillows. For me it is certain smells of dish soap or carpet cleaner etc.. I have to use ones I don't like during my sick period so that once I'm better I can use the ones I DO enjoy! I know - I'm nuts. Well, your kids are cute as ever in posts below as well. Hope you feeling well!?

G-mom said...

so funny. i can relate. #5 congrats!! you go girl!!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

I love that story I think that it's so funny that you were nauseous over throw pillows, The things that we have to go through to get those precious kids!