Thursday, August 13, 2009

blurry fun

maia flying down the frog slide
a game of sorry and some pina colada


max liked KFC baked beans



caleb on the big slide

max on the little side, he was having sooo much fun!


carson jumping in

we have three days left of summer so each of our three oldest got one of the days to pick something fun to do. today was caleb's day. we went to an indoor water park, had KFC for lunch, played board games, and had caleb's favorite dinner and dessert. beef brisket for dinner and pina colada for dessert. we had so much fun at the water park! they had slides, a whirl pool a lazy river and everything was geared to little people. what a fun last day of summer! tomorrow is carson's day. i'll let you know how that one goes! sorry all the pictures are blurry, everyone was moving way to fast :)

1 comment:

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

SO fun!! That is a FANTASTIC idea!! I can't believe school is already starting wow!!
p.s I like your new table I think this is the first time I've seen it!!