We are so happy she has arrived. She looks so cute in her dress. 9lbs, horray for big babies. Good job Heidi. Hope all is well, and we look forward to seeing more pictures.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!! We're so happy everything went well. We prayed every day for you and Kylie in the last few weeks. We love you all, and we're so happy she's here.
Wow Heidi, you did it again, you crfeated a beautiful little girl! We are so happy for you and can't wait to finally see her and little max. Oh sorry it's me mindy I'm signed on to my friends account --- heee hee
12 comments:
Heidi!! She's adorable. You have the most beautiful babies. I am so glad you put up a picture...I have been checking your blog every hour!
She looks a month old. She is adorable and looks a lot like Gretchen when she was born. Congratulations. And home already!!!!
Heidi! I'm so proud of you!! What a beautiful new daughter! And she's huge! Did you have any idea she was going to be so big?
Congratulations! She is a BEAUTY -- love the hair. I'm waiting for details....hoping it all went ok. Give her a big squeeze for us. Love you guys!
She is gorgeous! So glad that she is here and healthy! I bet Maia is in heaven!!!
We are so happy she has arrived. She looks so cute in her dress. 9lbs, horray for big babies. Good job Heidi.
Hope all is well, and we look forward to seeing more pictures.
Good work Heidi! I bet you can breath easier now! I know when Zack was out it was SUCH a relief! She's so cute!!!!
She looks great... very pink (yeah for pink)Congrats! She's beautiful!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!! We're so happy everything went well. We prayed every day for you and Kylie in the last few weeks. We love you all, and we're so happy she's here.
Wow Heidi, you did it again, you crfeated a beautiful little girl! We are so happy for you and can't wait to finally see her and little max. Oh sorry it's me mindy I'm signed on to my friends account --- heee hee
I can't believe you have another addition!! She is so cute!! I will call you soon!! luv Kendra
Post a Comment