Really? You can do it! How are you feeling?
Yay! You can do it! Can't wait to see her! I'll need you to cheer for me in 6 months!
I heard she's going to be a 15 pound baby, so tell the doctor to watch out.
I'll be really disapointed if she doesn't have huge cheeks!
Kiss her LITTLE face? That's not what I hear. Let's just hope she doesn't look like Reed, we want her to be cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Really? You can do it! How are you feeling?
Yay! You can do it! Can't wait to see her!
I'll need you to cheer for me in 6 months!
I heard she's going to be a 15 pound baby, so tell the doctor to watch out.
I'll be really disapointed if she doesn't have huge cheeks!
Kiss her LITTLE face? That's not what I hear. Let's just hope she doesn't look like Reed, we want her to be cute.
Post a Comment