Congratulations!! She is so incredibly beautiful! I've been so behind on keeping up with blogs (as well as posting on ours) so I was quite surprised to see a new baby girl :)
Oh, Heidi, she is absolutely adorable!! Good work you guys. I love the name too. My baby girl is already 8 weeks old and so big already.....makes me sad because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE newborns. They are so precious. I wish we lived closer....I so miss you!! Keep in touch.
What a cutie, sorry it has taken us so long to tell you congrads. We just now got internet at our new apartment in seattle. I can't believe the dark hair she is really cute. We love you guys, Congrads. Your kids must be really excited.
So lucky to have girls!! Congratulations! I am sure you are enjoying every minute. I hate how quickly time passes. Especially with these newborns. We get them here and they grow up so quickly! How fun our girls are so close! When will we ever see you?
10 comments:
Congratulations!! She is so incredibly beautiful! I've been so behind on keeping up with blogs (as well as posting on ours) so I was quite surprised to see a new baby girl :)
Yes, you are blessed! What a cutie! There is NOTHING like a new born baby!
Oh, Heidi, she is absolutely adorable!! Good work you guys. I love the name too. My baby girl is already 8 weeks old and so big already.....makes me sad because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE newborns. They are so precious. I wish we lived closer....I so miss you!! Keep in touch.
Oh such a cutie oh my goodness I can't wait to see her and hold her less than a week woohoo!!
She doesn't look like a newborn! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her.
Gretchen
oh! she totally is so cute!!!! congrats she so much cuter than what reed was pushing on all of us till she got here!
Oh gosh, she is a cutie. I think Olivia had a similar outfit and I loved when she wore it too.
Heidi,
She is really beautiful, just like her mom. Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her. We love you.
What a cutie, sorry it has taken us so long to tell you congrads. We just now got internet at our new apartment in seattle. I can't believe the dark hair she is really cute. We love you guys, Congrads. Your kids must be really excited.
So lucky to have girls!! Congratulations! I am sure you are enjoying every minute. I hate how quickly time passes. Especially with these newborns. We get them here and they grow up so quickly! How fun our girls are so close! When will we ever see you?
Post a Comment