Wednesday, September 16, 2009

more pictures











we brought Kylie home last night and had a good first night. she has tonz of hair,the longest eye lashes, the cutest cry, and a great double chin. she is a sweet little baby. she eats well and sleeps well and has a great disposition. the kids just love her to pieces. Maia is so in love with Kylie, its adorable. max is fascinated and loves to laugh shout baby and point out her eyes, nose and hair. caleb and carson are protective and sweet like big brothers should be. we all love having her here!!



10 comments:

Julie Markham said...

In all seriousness, this is a beautiful baby. And I swear I can see Reed in her face!

G-mom said...

she is beautiful!! congrats!!

Sally said...

I've been waiting anxiously for pictures so thanks for posting! :) She's gorgeous! Love all her hair!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

HURRAY!!! Oh I love her she is just BEAUTIFUL!! I have been waiting for pictures. I can't wait to see her!!

The Cannon Family said...

Wow, you guys just make the most gorgeous babies! She is a doll! Hope the delivery went well and that you're feeling ok :o) Congrats!

Emily said...

She is a beauty! Sending you our love. Can't wait to make a dinner for you guys.

Grandma Lil said...

What a beauty. Congratulations to all of you. Love the double chin, looks kinda like mine, but mine isn't cute. Can't wait to meet her.

Jardinefamily said...

I think they all look like reed when they are born. Then the fuhriman comes out later:) See you in three weeks. can't wait to meet her.

Amy said...

congrats! She is a cutie!

Lexie said...

Congratulations - another beautiful girl! I'll be that she is getting some great care from her big sis and her big brothers. What happy times!