Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BLESSING WEEKEND












we blessed Kylie this weekend. we had Reed's sister in town, my parents, and my neice. It was a great weekend.

5 comments:

K said...

I wish I could have been there!!! Kylie looks beautiful in her little dress. You have such a cute family Heidi!!
Gretchen

Sally said...

NM looks great in the Fall! Glad you had a good time! Hope we get to see you all soon!!!

Lynette said...

You all looks fantastic and Kylie is a doll. I cannot believe you have five now! Do you find yourself counting all of them when your out and about - just to make certain you have them all?! I do it now with four - we are hoping for at least one more but every time I count four I about drop - I mean, we are all so young still, right???? Didn't we just graduate from Ricks??? Looks like a wonderful time. What cute little blessings.

Julie Markham said...

I've been waiting for pictures. Yay!

Oma said...

We had such a wonderful weekend. Thank you so much! We miss you!